PUBLISHED BY MARCEL VOGEL AND P.R.I.
Nicola Tesla was a spiritual scientist who was many years ahead of his times. He developed alternating current and many other patents that we use today. Most of his concepts were never developed, and he died a frustrated and unhappy man. He wanted so much to be of service in a perfect world. He found that financial considerations took precedence over the common good. He saw a much better world than he found. Tesla constantly faced the temptation to compromise, but he met the challenge.
These are the Five Exercises:
1. Development of Iron Will– by the use of everyday deprivation. You make wish and will the same.
2. Development of Self-Control – by maintenance of silence at times. You control yourself to fit the mood of the time and subject.
3. Development of Self-Discipline – by taking task and holding to it until it is completed.
4. Development of Vigorous physical well-being – by the development of a strong bodily castle with daily exercise.
5. Development of a Vigorous Mental Effort – by using a logical method of thinking, and by forming an excellent memory.